Why Promotional Products are great for the Holidays
The holidays has always been known as a time for giving, so when would be a better time for businesses to give out promotional gifts as part of their advertising or holiday budget for this season? There are many different promotional products that make great gifts for companies to give away during the holidays. As we know, branded gifts can help your customers and clients remember your company and your name and increase sales. Whether you decide to add a small gift inside a holiday card or give a larger branded gift out this holiday season, you are guaranteed to be more memorable and it will make a difference with your sales and increases brand recognition.
Top 5 Categories for Holiday Branded Gifts:
- Clothing: Depending on which half of the hemisphere your company and the majority of your clients are in, you can opt to have shirts, Polos, jackets, or hoodies made with your logo on them. Promotional clothing is great to give because it is useful and kept for long periods of time; but in addition to that, when the recipients wear the clothing, they are advertising for you in a big way.
- IT & USB Promotional Products: These are always among the favourites and most coveted promotional gifts from clients and customers. There are a number of different IT promotional gifts like iPad or tablet covers, smartphone accessories, and USB memory sticks with your logo and company name printed on them are among those kept the longest by recipients.
- Drinkware: Our Drinkware category includes mugs, flasks, and all sorts of fun cups that light up or come in different colours. There is definitely a style that will represent each company very well.
- Outdoor Promotional Products: This category features branded products that can definitely coordinate with some company’s themes or message. If you are a travel company, beach balls, beach towels, sunscreen and more. If your company life style is all about “the great outdoors”, then BBQ supplies, picnic supplies, umbrellas, or travel safety kits might be the best holiday gift to give to your customers.
- Corporate Gifts: This category is perfect for making branded products into holiday gifts. There are great ideas here like: wine carriers, rechargeable torches, champagne glasses, wall clocks, and more.
What type of branded gift can coordinate with your company? What do you think your clients or customers would appreciate receiving? When you answer these two important questions, you can insure that your holiday gift makes an impact and that your company can remain top of mind with your customers for the entirety of the coming year.