How to Set Up a LinkedIn Company Showcase Page
Company Showcases Pages are one of the best expert tips for helping your business gain exposure for free on LinkedIn. These pages are very easy to set up. LinkedIn describes a Showcase page as way to “extend you Company Page presence and focus your message to engage specific audiences.” Each company can create up to 10 Showcase Pages. Three main objectives for Company Showcase Pages are:
- Create a dedicated page for each aspect of your business with its own message to share and audience to share with.
- Give LinkedIn members a chance to follow the aspects of your business they value most.
- Share focused content to build a relationship with your specific audiences.
Creating a Showcase Page is extremely easy. Here are 7 simple steps for setting up a company show page:
Step 1: From your Company Page, click on the edit button and then click “Create a Showcase Page”.
Step 2: Choose a descriptive name for the page. This can be changed or edited later if you decide to change it later.
Step 3: (Optional) Add a page manager who will have access to edit and maintain this particular page. If you have someone within your company who has special expertise about the content on this page, they can manage it moving forward.
Step 4: Add an image and a description up to 200 characters.
Step 5: Select the default language for your page. This means that you can create a page that can be in a different language which can help you to target different audiences or different cultures.
Step 6: (Optional) You can offer direct sponsored content customised for this page only, if you choose.
Step 7: The last step is adding your standard logo. This should be the same logo for your company page so that you can tie in the brand recognition.
Not sure what to do with a company showcase page? There are different angles and possibilities; here are 5 ideas to help spark your creativity:
- Highlight seasonal or holiday products and services.
- Feature sales, special prices, or top selling products.
- Talk about your company’s charity or community involvement.
- Target specific audience with the products, services, or language, as we mentioned above.
- You can have employees maintain their own favourite products or services.